Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Production Ideas

After listening to the song thoroughly and writing down the times of the verses/choruses starting and where in the song the girl and boy sings I have had a few ideas in which I may want to try out that refer to my previous research. At 2:29-2:38 the song completely slows down (as seen from the video on the right the visuals in the orignial show this too) this is where I think would be good to have an out of focus shot like on Ben Howard's videos or a slow motion shot in which replicates the mood of the song. Here are still images of what I want to try and replicate these are just ideas however I am not fully sure whether I will use this in my work.

This is a screen recording of slow motion used in a video of my genre Jake Bugg / Seen It All in which helps the build-up to an event at the end and draws the audience to a big reveal. I want to use slow motion shots in my video to either use as a reveal at the end or when the music slows down as seen in the shots above. 



This is a screeenshot of the start to the Ben Howard / Keep Your Head up video in which the background is out of focus to focus upon the foreground image of the bubbles. I think this is a good thing to use in my video and makes it look professional with the complexity of the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment