Another idea we've had is due to our name being the Beach Cassettes we could buy a few cassettes and lay them out on a beach with the sand and take a picture of them. We would need to place the cassettes in the correct place for framing to make it more effective and attractive to the audience. Due to the location being a beach we will preferably need to go on a day whereby it's nice weather which could affect how long this could take us to do.
Wednesday, 10 September 2014
Front cover ideas
In my previous research I said that I wanted to use The Ting Tings effect in which they transition through shots by doing this. If I use this in my video I want to recreate this image as there is a boy and girl in my song therefore this could easily be done. I have found that Indie and Folk genre albums have cartoon images built onto them and they're usually very funky images on the front therefore taking inspiration from the Of Monsters and Men or Disclosure album covers (below) I want to make sure that the two people in the video have their faces distorted in a way where the audience don't know who they are. I think this is a good way to make the identity of the band be well-known. As in my genre research I found that the album covers aren't very colourful therefore I may use a black and white image with colour being in between the hands to give some of it a colourful nature or if I draw the faces on but only a small part will be colour.
I thought it would be a good idea to do a rough version of the Disclosure face to see what it would look like, the photoshopping isn't good quality as I didn't have a lot of time to do it but this is what the image ended with and I like the feature it gives for the album cover.
Another idea we've had is due to our name being the Beach Cassettes we could buy a few cassettes and lay them out on a beach with the sand and take a picture of them. We would need to place the cassettes in the correct place for framing to make it more effective and attractive to the audience. Due to the location being a beach we will preferably need to go on a day whereby it's nice weather which could affect how long this could take us to do.
Another idea we've had is due to our name being the Beach Cassettes we could buy a few cassettes and lay them out on a beach with the sand and take a picture of them. We would need to place the cassettes in the correct place for framing to make it more effective and attractive to the audience. Due to the location being a beach we will preferably need to go on a day whereby it's nice weather which could affect how long this could take us to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment