Monday, 8 September 2014
Audience Research
This is my character I made to represent my audience member, I thought as it's indie folk they need to have a indie clothing costume, little make-up and "messy" hair. They will like going to festivals, gigs and social networking as that's how they keep up with new indie bands that have come about. The career of my member will probably be a student as the type of album cover etc will cartoon-like or unique and I think that the indie folk genre like focusing on the album art as well as the music as they feel it's just as important. The locations of this genre and that audience like to visit are beaches, parks, gig atmospheres and places that are considered quiet as they like to read. The props considered will be instruments based around the indie folk genre such as guitars, drums and tamborines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment