Tuesday, 30 September 2014
Mock-up design of cover
I saw this image on google and thought about the idea of having this as our main cover, even though it's really simple I have found that most of the folk albums we have looked at are similar in simple form. All the names also appear on the right or left corner of the album which is why I have positioned this hear. I have noticed that it is difficult to make the writing stand out in front of this image so therefore I will have to take this into consideration when I do my real album cover. The image is always the main focal point of the album covers within indie folk genres and not the writing itself, the fact that the background represents the band is also good as it is creating an image which we can use throughout or digipack and also on our music video we want to start it with someone clicking the cassette player to play the song. However, it may be hard to find a cassette player but we will do some looking in charity shops and ask people if they have some. This could even be put on our album design as it is relevant with a light or something shining upon it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Excellent blog. You clearly demonstrate progress from your initial ideas. Ensure that you complete all planning elements before construction.
ReplyDelete