
I recently saw this video and thought that in my production I could use something similar to the close up of just their hands in the field of long grass which is out of focus and how the sunlight reflects upon them at the end. As I did the research of the Andrew Goodwin theory when he said there is usually 'music lyrics and visual relationships' I figure that when my song lyrics said 'so hold my hand I'll walk with you my dear' I could have something like that within my video for the audience engaging in the narration. Also when my song says 'you're gone gone gone away I watched you disappear' I could use the shot from this video when they let go of each others hand and put in into slow motion to show the fact that it's a sad tone on the music and that needs to be created in the visuals for the audience in incorporate. I have found some images below which shows the still shot of what I would want to create, the only downside to this is that I need to find a field to shoot the shot in in which would give the same affect as this video or images.
No comments:
Post a Comment