This is my welcome page in which the fans will be directed to straight away when they click on our web page, I liked the Royal Blood design in which the black background contrasted well with the white writing and the video being centre of the page standing out to the audience. I liked how the writing stands out at the top of the page and I changed the enter site button so that it turned a different colour when it was clicked. I liked the idea of having all our social media sites on one bar so that the fans could click on whichever like they wanted and it didn't take up a lot of space. Once we have finished and exported our video I will add that video to our front page I just put that one there for alignments and to see what the layout looked like.
No comments:
Post a Comment