I liked the idea of having a page solely for music therefore the fans can easily access our songs and play them whilst being on the website itself. The top left video is being left for our video so that it will attract the audience attention. As there's options to play the songs from soundcloud or from youtube it's using two different music pages broadening our audience as some people prefer to use one or the other to listen to songs. I have used the download on itunes button to make it easier for the fans to get our songs and it's also as though we're promoting the download of our songs not just them listening to it. In comparison to the Jake Bugg website below I have videos but he has all of his songs available to play whereas I only have three I might add more videos later to again fill it out and make more of our songs known. I don't particular like how Jake Bugg just has youtube videos on his page therefore I changed the design as it was easier to do on Wix and also I liked using two different music sites.
No comments:
Post a Comment