Monday, 20 October 2014

Home page

This is my home page of my website, I decided from looking at twin atlantic's website layout that I thought this was the most clear with the most relevant information on the front page focusing upon what is going on with their live dates down the side and their new album advertised as soon as you open the page. I didn't like the idea of having the video on the front page because I already had it on the welcome page and a music page in which it would also feature therefore I thought it would be too much if i put it everywhere else.






However, once I looked at my website I felt as though the news stories were too spread out and it looked as though there was no information to go with the story creating too much empty space. Therefore like Twin Atlantic's website I made the news stories closer together adding a facebook and twitter share button because that's a good idea for the fans to be able to share our stories to their friends creating a bigger fanbase for us if more people know about us. On the right hand side where the Tours were I made it look better by making that less spread out too, I didn't want to put the live dates down the side though because again I have a page solely for the tour dates so by just putting a button on instead I can link it to other pages. I still need to figure out what to put underneath my news stories because the bottom of my website it quite empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment