Monday, 6 October 2014
Website Development
Instead of using a typical menu bar at the top like most band website I thought, as the website developer, that I could change it and make it seem more professional if I used cassettes for the buttons to direct them to different pages. I found a cartoon cassette on google (the one above) and I photo shopped the words onto it, I then changed the colours of this particular design by quick selecting and using the magic wand tool in order to change the colours of the images for the different buttons and added them to my website. Here are some images to show this:
After I have made the images I have added them to my website menu bar making sure they're the same size and there are equal gaps between the buttons again making sure that it is representative of a professional website. I didn't want to make my buttons too colourful otherwise my genre may venture into pop music and I want to stay in the indie/folk side of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment