Wednesday, 27 August 2014
Sam Smith analysis
In this video the location matches the lyrics of the song as he wakes up in a girls house in which he met the night before, I think in my video I will try and build my locations around the resources I have put once I've picked the song this will become easier to decide. Again the costume is fashionable and reliant on the performers genre but in my opinion he is dressed more dull than usual because it's more of an emotional song to the vamps one I previously analysed which means for my production my costume will also match the mood of the song. I think the way in which their are a lot of close-ups in this video makes the tone seem more emotional as they're picking out his facial expressions, this means for my video I will try and incorporate this effect to make sure the audience can engage into what the artist is trying to pursue. This artist is feature throughout the video and I think for my video I will stick to the main performers rather than separately making another narrative as it will be easier for the audience to recognise who is the artist etc as I want to be professional and create an identity as such for my performer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Underneath everything that you research please indicate what impact it has on your own idea?
ReplyDelete