Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Music Videos Ideas 2

Over the weekend I have been watching music channel and have found three videos in which I could take influence from the first is;

Miles Kane's "Rearrange" video I think is good in that he has different coloured backgrounds for each cut also even though he plays the guitar himself he does have other members of the band and sometimes each individual person is on their own in a take. I feel that this could be a good way to make a music video as each member could have a slot in that they're playing on their own say in a guitar/drums solo or just throughout the video so that the audience can see the members themselves.




Another music video I could take inspiration from is Twin Atlantic's "Brothers and Sisters" this is because they have a storyline with lip syncing still involved alongside a take of themselves in a warehouse/setting playing the song. The speed matches the cuts and how the members of the group change their energy within the song which is a good thing to learn from as this is what I need to do when I make my video.




Even though this is a relatively new video I feel that this could be another good video to use because it highlights the range of different genres within one video. Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" video shows many genres but each has there own costume/makeup/props and dance routine. This could take me a long time to do but in the end could finalise to be a good product.

No comments:

Post a Comment