Monday, 3 November 2014
Feedback on my research and planning
From this blog feedback I have made sure that all the posts that were missing have been added with detail and I have also added Dom to our group post. Most of my blog posts were up to date but needed more detail added to them to achieve a better mark. I have made flatplans for the website on all of the pages and scanned them into my blog but to keep up on target with my A grade I am making the target to frequently do blog posts every lesson to show how i'm improving my work and also how i'm speding my time because at the moment i'm only posting things when I've done something significant whereas I should be showing the examiner each time I do something however small it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment